Many brides get so excited in the wedding planning process! Some brides don’t know where is the best place to invest in given their budget. We have a few helpful do’s & don’ts for the bride to be!
- DO hire a wedding planner. Although you make think you can handle it all yourself or with the help from mom and aunt, we assure you that it will be less stressful with the help of a wedding planner. They are their to work for YOU on the day of your wedding, not enjoy the reception like your family and friends will be doing.
- DO invest in a photographer that you LOVE! These pictures will be with you forever and you want to make sure they capture exactly what you want. There will be things that you miss throughout the day, like reactions of you walking down the aisle or great dance moves your best friend is making on the dance floor. This is why you want a photographer that will capture every photo you want!
- DO invest in a DJ or Band! Get the party going with great entertainment! This will make you and your guests enjoy the day even more by having awesome entertainment.
- DON’T overlook the small stuff. Remember things like postage, and little purchases here and there can add up.
- DO remember that adding extra guests can affect more than just your food and drink budget. Extra guests can add in extra tables & chairs which means more rentals, linens and centerpieces.
- DON’T love programs? Why not do a large sign to be placed at the back of your aisle to inform your guests. You should still provide some type of “program” to the ceremony but this is a small way to save and allow you to put that towards fun reception paper details or into your invitation paper suite.