Hey #goaldiggers! So 2017 is about 6 weeks in. Anyone else feel behind for some reason? (raises hand) I am trying to remind myself that literally there has been 6 weeks of the year and I just need to readjust my course to get back on track. Also giving myself alot of grace seems to be the theme to this year. So I wanted to share what worked last month, what didn’t and what goals I have set for Feb!
- Take down christmas stuff–check!
- Complete house projects-check!
- Photo shoot for new project–didn’t happen
- Write Jan content-check!
- Start a sales course-check!
- Workout 4x a week-I never hit the 4 days a week. I normally can get to 3. I need to make this a bigger priority.
- Meal prep-check!
- Budget check in-check!
- Date night-we got a date night in two weeks or the four
- Calendar meeting with Lee-we did this twice as well
- Read–Did I read every day? No. Did I read more than I have been? Yes. so win!
- Pause- didn’t happen every day but I am much more aware I need this
- Downtime-didn’t happen every day but I am much more aware I need this
- Mail cards to 3 people
- Sales goal
- Photo shoot for project(moved over from Jan)
- Strategic plan for volunteer work
- Connect with some wedding pros
- Date night
- Workout 4x a week
- Budget plan
- Meal plan
- Drink 64oz of water
- Pick up every night
So let’s hear it what are your Feb goals?